Bring Your Sh!t
PIE RESERVATION Key Highlights
One size to rule them all
Quiet, hassle-free belt
reviewers love PIE RESERVATION:
find your perfect fit
One of the benefits of an ebike is that you don’t need to focus on getting the exact-right size to maximize pedaling efficiency - the motor is plenty efficient for you!
- Stellar Series models come in two sizes that should comfortably fit most people. You'll still want to choose the one that’s best for you!
- Utility Family models all have a lower stepover and fit most riders between 4'9" and 6'4"
We recommend you compare your inseam measurement, taken wearing shoes you are likely to ride in, to the stand-over height of our various models. As long as you've got around 1" of clearance over the top tube you'll likely be good to go! If you're on the cusp between sizes we generally recommend sizing up. Don't hesitate to reach out if you've got any sizing questions!
Components & Specs
Cargo front, rear and center
Mid motor display
For Real Support
Arguably the best component: our team is here to answer even your most technical question. Get nerdy with us. 🤓
What's the weight limit on PIE?
How many passengers can I take with PIE?
PIE will begin shipping in 2024!
- Your $200 reservation secures your dual-battery PIE at the exclusive early-supporter price of $4499.
- This payment will be applied to your invoice when we're ready to ship.
- Your deposit is fully refundable at any time!
- We'll keep you updated on details as they develop, it's our goal to deliver the best value and lowest cost of ownership in a mid-drive longtail e-cargo bike!
The core list of features:
- One-size-fits-most frame
- 440 lbs total rider+cargo weight limit
- 500w mid-drive motor
- Dual batteries with 1000wh+ capacity* (single-battery version available)
- Smart System with GPS+4G LTE connected theft protection and alarm
- Silent Gates Carbon Drive Belt
- Enviolo stepless CVP rear hub transmission
- Integrated front, rear and side lighting
- Compatible with Vvolt front Cargo Module
- Supports 2x standard rear child seats, rear rack accepts standard panniers
- Optional rear gear panels
- Integrated rear cargo box for smaller stuff